The McShin Blog

Founded in 2004, The McShin Foundation is Virginia's leading non-profit, authentic full service Recovery Community Organization. We are committed to serving individuals and families in their fight against Substance Use Disorders and are changing lives in this process.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Gifts of Recovery!!!


Posted by Unknown at 1:30 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Total Pageviews

Followers

Contributors

  • Honesty
  • Unknown

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts

Popular Posts

  • Prescription Drug Abuse in the Military
    The Deadly Rise of Prescription Drug Abuse in the Military Reported by: Sonyo Estavillo Email:  SonyoFerstl@myabc50.com ...
  • Affordable Care Act, Drug Abuse, and Pain Management
    Savage: Affordable Care Act Offers Opportunity to Combat Pain and Drug Abuse [ LINK ] By Seddon R. Savage April 5, 2013, 6:53 p.m....
  • More Info on Energy Drinks
    From MEDICALNEWSTODAY.com Energy Drinks' Health Hazards For Adolescents 06 Feb 2013    Many energy drinks have ingredients which ca...
  • Karen's experience
  • Ed's experience
    Nineteen days ago I was using ten pills a day to feed my addiction and to overcome all the pain I was feeling. I feel better know than I hav...
  • Teresa's story
    I don’t know if it was luck or divinity that brought me to the McShin Foundation. I was at yet another hospital psych ward, buying a bit ...
  • Project Lazarus to help Southwest VA battle opiate abuse
    The McShin Foundation helped pass a bill legalizing nasal Naloxone at this year's General Assembly. Governor McDonnell has signed the bi...
  • My story...
    My name is Jenny. I am 20 years old. I first came to Mcshin in October 2010. I had just had a relapse after having 17 months clean. I also w...
  • Joe's Saving Grace
  • The Anonymous People
    The Anonymous People - Successful KickStarter Video from Greg Williams on Vimeo . ...Coming Soon to Richmond or a town near you! Also ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2017 (17)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (11)
      • A Heavy Heart: Recovery and our children: Rachel M.
      • The Gifts of Recovery!!!
      • I Remember by: Tim Alexander
      • A Recovery Poem by: Karen Melcho
      • Awesome Post by Rachel M. Check it out!
      • #whitemarkermovement
      • A Shot of Hope by: Erin Mayberry
      • Recovery Life by: Brenda Perkins
      • Francis Fletcher Director of Operations McShin
      • Brandi Fincham's Recovery story
      • Lost at Sea
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2016 (16)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2014 (26)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2013 (97)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2012 (33)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2011 (86)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (15)

Drug War Clock

McShin photos and videos

  • McShin videos
  • McShin photos

Our websites

  • McShin Foundation
  • Caroline County Recovery Community Center
Travel theme. Theme images by billnoll. Powered by Blogger.